VSys can accept simple data imported using the Interactive File Importer. VSys can send data out using the Advanced Exporter. And of course there's the Timeclock module for those types of inbound data feeds.
But what happens when you want to do something interesting? Our Scripted Integration Module provides for:
- Multiple inbound and outbound data feeds.
- Conditional processing (inbound and outbound) using a scripting language built into the tool itself.
- Staged imports with delayed processing.
- Duplicate record detection.
- Scheduled processing.
- Multiple data formats possible (Excel, dBase, tab delimited, comma delimited, etc.)
- User-configurable properties.
Using the Scripted Integration Module, health screenings, background results, training records, etc. can be scheduled and processed between the two systems to keep both up-to-date with a minimum of manual intervention when those system support any type of flat file data transfers.
Note that integration scripts are not designed or intended to be created by clients. The actual import/export feeds are created and tested by the VSys One team and provided in read-only form for use under the agreed-to terms.
Project Manager to Vice President of Operations
Houston Methodist Hospitals